The NetBiome-CSA’s Biodiversity Management Toolbox aims to contribute to facilitate knowledge transfer and uptake of research results by policy makers, enterprises and society at large. Focused on the (tropical and subtropical) European OR/OCTs it makes available to the stakeholders the outputs of NetBiome-CSA network activities and allow them to make additional contributions. It will also provides a space for stakeholder dialogue, matching their needs and capacities with research programmes and opportunities for collaboration.
In more detail the Biodiversity Management Toolbox provides
- a database of stakeholders involved in biodiversity management and research, including details on their areas of expertise, interests and activities, and—for registered users—the stakeholders contact details;
- a dedicated communication tool for registered stakeholders, allowing them to launch queries or discussions, develop projects or seek partners for collaboration;
- a list of good practices for biodiversity conservation with links to the original sources;
- a list of case studies for biodiversity valuation in, or relevant to, the EU OR/OCTs, with links to the original studies;
- a list of training and communication materials on biodiversity valuation with links to the original sources.
Click on the image above to access the NetBiome-CSA’s Biodiversity Management Toolbox or access the toolbox here:http://www.netbiomedata.org/